For more information, please contact Ebony Smith at (804) 955-4010.
Reserve a Space
University of Richmond Downtown offers the University and the community a state-of-the-art, multipurpose facility conveniently located in the heart of the city. With spaces allowing for maximums of 16 to 70 people, UR Downtown provides the ideal setting for a myriad of event needs, from meetings to receptions.
*All confirmations of requests are subject to availability and may take 2-3 business days*
Capacity is determined by the desired configuration. Available spaces include:
||Pre-set conference room with table and chairs. Maximum seating: 16.|
|Click on room name to view slideshow|
Request a space by submitting the online request form (top right). Please note:
- All rooms are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Please include your set-up and breakdown times in the reservation request.
- Events should not begin before 7:30AM and should not end after 9:30PM.
- The request form must be submitted for each function you plan to hold.
- Submitting the request form does not confirm your reservation. Once the UR Downtown office has determined facilities are available, you will receive a confirmation notice with additional information about your reservation.
- Reservations should be made 14 days prior to the event. Requests for use of the gallery must be made at least 21 days in advance.