University of Richmond Downtown is purposefully located on East Broad Street, so it can serve as a place of education and community engagement. The Wilton Companies Gallery is open to the public by appointment.
University of Richmond students, faculty, and staff connect through:
- Hands-on clinic experience for law students staffing the pro bono center and the family law clinic
- Undergraduate research with the Richmond Families Initiative partner agencies
- Community-based learning courses across the undergraduate curriculum
- Meaningful community projects like mentoring youth and providing educational materials to families
- Close collaboration with local attorneys, agency leaders and clients, and community members in various work environments
Community members and organizations are invited to:
- Contact the Jeanette Lipman Family Law Clinic for representation, including abuse and neglect, divorce, custody, child in need of supervision/services (CHINS), public benefits, housing, and domestic violence cases
- Partner with one of our programs
- Reserve space at UR Downtown for meetings and events
Area attorneys who would like to provide pro bono services through UR Downtown should contact the Harry L. Carrico Center for Pro Bono Services.
Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
Visitors are welcome. Please call (804) 955-4003 to make an appointment or visit us during open gallery hours, Wednesday–Friday, 12–2 p.m.